Lymm Water Tower Awards
RIBA Awards for Architecture 2006
Royal Institute Chartered Surveyors Awards 2006
Grand Designs Awards 2006
Daily Telegraph Homebuilding & Renovating Awards 2005
Best Contemporary Home - winner
Overall Winner for 2005
National Built in Quality Awards 2005
Best One-Off House - winner
British Lighting Design Awards 2005
Best Residential Design - winner
Andy Swan Award 2005
Best Rendered House - winner
Manchester Evening News Residential Property Awards 2005
Best Conversion - winner
Warrington LABC Quality Award 2005
Cheshire Built in Quality Award 2005
RIBA Awards for Architecture 2005
Lymm Water Tower is a semi-rural retreat. Once a derelict Grade II listed water tower, this multi award-winning property has been renovated with a double-height glass extension and decked out in uber-chic luxury. Taking minimalism and mod cons to extremes, in stylish, spacious living areas, under-floor-heating and stunning suites.
Our totally unique, 110-foot, Grade II listed tower, with spectacular views of the beautiful Cheshire countryside.
- Style: Minimalist perfection: uncluttered, super-sleek, contemporary living.
- Bedrooms: 5 generous sized doubles (all with mood lighting), including a double-height master bedroom with mezzanine bathroom.
- Bathrooms: The 3 en-suites and one family bathroom are all contemporary Lefroy Brooks bathrooms with deep baths and Philippe Stark showers.
- Outside: Have breakfast by the Japanese Koi pond, or wander in the spacious grounds, with views that go on forever.
- For relaxation: Sink into sumptuous sofas by blazing log fires, or chill out on the roof garden complete with hot tub and 360° views.
- For recreation: A baby grand piano, a home cinema room and sound system to die for.
- Practicalities: Gated driveway parking for 3-4 cars. 10 minutes walk from Lymm village. Interested?